We look forward to welcoming you to The Festival of Quilts 2022
Join us at Europe's ultimate quilting destination!
To help us stagger entry flow and reduce queues, you'll need to book a time slot for your arrival. Once you're inside, you can stay as long as you like. Please do not arrive before the time stated on your ticket.
|Concessions (age 60+, students, disabled visitors):||£18.00*|
|Child admission (0-18 years):||FREE|
*Transaction fees apply (The transaction fee covers the costs of processing your order, producing your tickets, and in the case of postal delivery, the packing and delivery of the tickets to you. The fee applies to postal, print at home and e-tickets to cover the costs of: credit card fees; ticketing technology; onsite scanning staff; customer services and administration, all of which are involved in the processing, production and issuing of your tickets.).
Admits one individual on any one day to The Festival Of Quilts. Tickets are date specific.BUY TICKETS
Coach & Group Tickets
For Groups of 10+ call 0844 873 7350 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgBUY TICKETS
Book with Confidence - Our Promise
We will continually review and update our approach in line with government guidance.READ COVID COMMITMENT
For full Organiser Terms & Conditions please click here.
For any queries regarding your advance booking click here to contact us by visiting the Customer Service area.
The Festival of Quilts Festival takes place at the NEC located in Birmingham.The NEC is located in the heart of England and is very easy to access by road, rail and air.
• Visitors from any direction can travel to the NEC directly using the following motorways - M1, M5, M6, M6 Toll, M40 and M42.
• The postcode for your SATNAV is B40 1NT.
• The NEC a five minute (covered) walk from the adjacent Birmingham International rail station.
• The NEC is just minutes away from Birmingham Airport (BHX) - which is very handy for international visitors and those on UK internal flights!
• Thursday - Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm
• Sunday 9.30am - 5pm